A yacht is the perfect floating wellness and mindfulness retreat
This is not your typical vacation; our retreat provides a rare connection with nature and with yourself, as well as the chance to enjoy a truly different perspective as we look in on the land from our home at sea.
Experience the freedom of spending 5 days, relaxing on a private Yacht (catamaran), sailing, and enjoying the idyllic Caribbean waters. Embark on a tropical holiday with like-minded women, exploring intimate islands and cays, exploring the dramatic beauty of the underwater world while snorkeling, sun bathing on pristine beaches, paddling in gorgeous bays, practicing Yoga and meditation, enjoying delicious fresh cooked meals and so much more.
The Virgin Islands are known as one of the most attractive sailing destinations in the world. At Awareness Space, we strive to deliver the best sailing experience, while offering you plenty of time to relax, connect with nature and with yourself.
We look forward to welcoming you in our next adventure in the US Virgin Islands in Winter/Spring 2022. Join our Private Yacht Women’s sailing retreat in the beautiful US Virgin Islands. Sailing with us is friendly, relaxing, and absolutely stunning!
Early morning meditation on the yacht. Sunset Yoga on deck. Most amazing Pina colada’s on serene beaches. Paddleboard with Turtles. Snorkeling with amazing ocean life. Superb Caribbean sailing.
- 5 Nights on a private 42F-45F Catamaran (boat type and size can change, based on inventory). We work with the best charter Companies in the Virgin Islands.
- All meals, cooking gear, plates and utensils
- Paddle boards, Paddles, and PFD
- Professional Paddle board instructions and guiding
- Professional Yoga and Meditation instruction
- Stand Up Paddle board, Paddle, PFD
- 3 cabins: each cabin include a queen bed with an attached bathroom
- Coffee, tea, water and fruits are available throughout the retreat
- Unlimited photos taken while you are on the boat, on your paddle board or at the beach
- Transfers from Charlotte-Amellia Airport to the marina and back
- Flashlight or Headlamp with Fresh Batteries
- Jacket or Sweater (temp can drop at night)
- Closed shoes for hiking
- Flipflops & Bathing suits
- Towel & Toiletries
- Sun Block – not spray (it is illegal in the USVI), Lip Balm
- Sun Hat & Water bottle
- Minimum two sets of clothes (we spent most of the time in our bathing suits)
- Insect Repellent
- Sunglasses and accessories to secure it
- Light yoga mat
What’s not included: Flights, Bars and Restaurants, while on the beach, Gifts and Shopping
A Typical Day
THIS IS AN IDEA OF WHAT we plan, but BE PREPARED TO BE FLEXIBLE AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
07.30 Meditation on the boat or paddling
09.00 Breakfast aboard
10 sailing to our next destination
11.00 swimming, snorkeling, time ashore, lunch aboard/ashore.
16.00 Afternoon coffe/tea aboard, relaxation
17.00 Evening yoga/meditation practice
19.30 Evening meal aboard
Cost, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
We request $900 deposit due at sign-up, fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the event. If you decide to cancel your trip, the following fees apply and are due when we receive notice of your cancellation in writing:
More than 60 days, you receive a full refund, minus 100$ registration fees.
30-60 days prior to departure – 50% of the total trip cost is non-refundable unless you bring a friend instead of you.
0 to 30 days prior to departure = 100% of the trip cost is non-refundable