“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibrations”
Let's take a break from our daily lives
This unique S.U.P-Yoga Women’s Camping Retreat is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Stand Up Paddle Boarding fundamentals, experience Yoga on the boards enjoy and relax the outdoors. Join 10-12 other like minded women for a short break from our day to day routine, to relax, enjoy and become one with nature.
The retreat is taking place in GA, during summer months. (in almost all weather conditions, except for severe storms or winds). Expect moderate to warm daytime temperatures in the upper 80s with evening temperatures in the 70s. Most days are sunny with occasional clouds. Rain is always a possibility in GA. Liat will be the only authority whether a S.U.P lesson or the retreat needs to be canceled, postpones, or shortened.
Adopt the Peace of Nature
We meet on a Friday afternoon and get ready for our first S.U.P lesson during sunset. In the evening, we enjoy a remarkable dinner made from fresh organic foods, we sit around the fire, connect with one another, and reconnect with ourselves. We camp on Lake Lanier lakefront sites. The summer sky frames spectacular sunsets and views. In the morning, will enjoy the beautiful sunrise views during our second S.U.P lesson. We will end the retreat with a delicious, rich, home-made breakfast and another women’s circle and you’ll leave renewed by the peace and beauty of these experiences.
Paddle Board during Sunset and Sunrise on beautiful Lake Lanier. Connect with new friends in a camp arranged to bring you closer to nature. Enjoy delicious food, featuring fresh organic home-made dishes, cooked in nature. Enjoy sweeping views of the lake.Our retreat is designed for women, guided by women
- Professional Paddle board instructions and guiding
- Professional Yoga and Meditation instruction
- Two S.U.P Lessons*
- Stand Up Paddle board, Paddle, PFD
- Tents – 3-6 women in a tent (based on tent’s size)
- 2 full fresh cooked meals, cooking gear, plates and eating utensils
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits throughout the retreat
- Two lakefront campsites for up to 16 people and 6 cars
- Unlimited photos taken while you are on your paddle board or doing S.U.P-Yoga
- All food & Tent(s)
- Paddleboards, Paddles, and PFD
- Flashlight or Headlamp with Fresh Batteries
- Jacket or Sweater (temp can drop at night)
- Closed Shoes for the bonfire at night
- Towel & Toiletries
- Bathing suit
- Sleeping Bag or Inflatable mattress, pillow and blanket
- Sun Block, Lip Balm
- Sun Hat
- At least two sets of clothes
- Picnic chair
- Insect Repellent
- Sunglasses and Accessories
Cost, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
We request $100 deposit is due at sign up, fully refundable up to 15 days prior to the event.
If you decide to cancel your trip within the 14 day period before the date of the event, the following fees apply and are due when we receive notice of your cancellation in writing.15 to 29 days prior to departure – 50% of the total trip cost is non-refundable unless you bring a friend instead of you. 0 to 14 days prior to departure = 100% of the trip cost is non-refundable